Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Some Glitter Tights for AG's

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    I have been looking for gold and silver glitter tights for a few of my girls since November and never was able to locate any.

    Does anyone know of anyplace that sells them?

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have some glitter tights here, but I'm not sure of the colors.

    www.sew-dolling.com

    Or maybe AG has some replacements.


    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ December 18, 2005 08:19 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 18, 2005 08:24 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>

  3. #3
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by smoredrama:
    They have some glitter tights here, but I'm not sure of the colors.

    www.sew-dolling.com

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ December 18, 2005 08:19 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Dionne. I went there and they only had pink out of a selection of white, lavender, and pink.

    Geesh! White would have been ok too!...oh well...

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok here's a though..... what about getting the white tights and then spraying them with some gold glitter hair spray (let it dry comletely before putting them on your dolls)

    Just a though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Homemommie:
    Ok here's a though..... what about getting the white tights and then spraying them with some gold glitter hair spray (let it dry comletely before putting them on your dolls)

    Just a though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehe I did that to my halloween costume. It sheds like CRAZY. I left a trail of fairy dust everywhere I went [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by GreyMyst:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Homemommie:
    Ok here's a though..... what about getting the white tights and then spraying them with some gold glitter hair spray (let it dry comletely before putting them on your dolls)

    Just a though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehe I did that to my halloween costume. It sheds like CRAZY. I left a trail of fairy dust everywhere I went [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> HA! ROFL Greymist! too funny!

    The store Dionne recommened only had pink ones. I am going to try AG replacement parts. They are pretty good. Thanks all! HEE-HAW!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 18, 2005 08:42 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dlnw's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a doll kiosk in the mall here that carries sparkle tights in white, blue and pink. I don't know if they do mail order. I can ask the next time I go by there.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for posting the link.
    Some really nice stuff there..a lot sold out right now,but definitly willl use it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •